Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started?
- Send us a message on our Contact Us page and we will do the rest!
- What are your table, chairs and seating capacities?
- 4 round, 60-inch tables that seat 8 people.
- 2 rectangular tables seating 8 people.
- An 8-foot farm table with 2 benches, seating 6.
- 60 black folding chairs.
- A 5-foot custom made desert table.
- An 8-foot custom made food table.
- A stainless beverage cart with two beverage tubs for drinks on ice.
- What is a reservation downpayment?
- A reservation deposit is required at the time you book your reservation in order to hold it. This fee is non-refundable and will
be applied to your total reservation fee. Your reservation will NOT be held until this deposit is received and the contract signed.
- When is my actual reservation fee due?
- Your reservation fee will be due 30 days before your event date.
- What does my reservation fee include?
- The reservation fee will include the use of our tables, chairs, personalized chalkboard to announce your event, blue-tooth sound system
and use of prep-kitchen.
- Can we get into the space early to decorate?
- Decorating and cleanup time must be planned and are part of your overall reservation hours. Should you need additional time, you would need
to purchase additional, add-on hours.
- What does the kitchen include?
- The kitchen includes prep tables, 3-bay sink, residential sized refrigerator.
- Can I hang things on the walls or brick?
- Command strips or painters tape is allowed and must be removed after the event. Harsh adhesives, nails, tacks, staples, etc.,
are not allowed. ANY damage to the walls or brick will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Can I use confetti or glitter?
- No. The use of confetti or glitter in any form is prohibited.
- What about parking?
- Parking on Main Street is free and first come, first serve.
- Is your space handicapped accessible?
- Yes, the space and the restroom are handicap accessible.
- Can we bring in our own alcohol and catering?
Yes!! When there is alcohol in the space, you are not allowed to sell it, leave the premise with it or serve it to minors. The responsible party
for the event is also responsible for any alcohol being served.